There aren't many full-size family sedans like the Charger. It's a muscle car with an available V-8 engine. It offers an available eight-speed automatic, optional all-wheel drive and a high-performance SRT model with a 470-horsepower, 6.4-liter V-8.
New for 2014
A new option package is available. The Redline Package includes Chryslerâ€™s 300-hp, 3.6-liter V-6 engine with cold-air induction and sport exhaust system, 20-inch black-chrome-colored wheels with red accents, sport suspension, performance all-season tires, rear spoiler, an upgraded audio system, sport seats and steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles. The eight-speed automatic transmission is equipped with a Sport Mode that changes shift points for best acceleration.
- Full-width rear-end illumination when the headlights are on
- Standard 17-inch aluminum wheels; 18-, 19- or 20-inch rims available
- Halogen headlights; high-intensity-discharge headlights available
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- LED taillights
- Acoustic windshield and front side glass for reduced noise
- Available fog lights
- Available heated side mirrors
- Available power sunroof
- Available rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Available rear spoiler
- Relatively large back seat that accommodates adult passengers
- 60/40-split folding backrest
- Cloth upholstery; leather available
- Dual-zone manual air conditioning; available dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Cruise control; adaptive cruise control available
- 4.3-inch touch-screen CD stereo with USB and MP3 ports
- Available 8.4-inch touch-screen system with SD card reader
- Available Garmin-based navigation system
- Available Beats by Dr. Dre premium audio
- Available heated and cooled cupholders
- Available front and rear heated seats
- Available ventilated front seats
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available Bluetooth connectivity
Under the Hood
- Base engine is a 3.6-liter V-6 that's rated at 292 hp or 300 hp, depending on model
- Available 370-hp, 5.7-liter V-8 features cylinder deactivation to save fuel under light loads
- Both engines run on regular gas
- Standard five-speed automatic transmission; eight-speed automatic available for V-6 models
- Rear-wheel drive; all-wheel drive available
- Three suspensions available: Touring, Performance and Super Track Pak
- R/T Road & Track Package includes a 3.06 rear axle ratio and performance calibration for the engine and transmission
- Antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Driver-side knee airbag
- Electronic stability system
- Available power-adjustable pedals with memory
- Available blind spot warning system with rear cross-path detection
- Available collision warning system
- Available rear parking sensors
- Available backup camera
Dodge's power-monster muscle sedan, the Charger SRT, is powered by a 470-hp, 6.4-liter V-8 that teams to a five-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles. The Charger SRT can rocket to 60 mph in less than 5 seconds and has a top speed of 175 mph, according to Dodge. Brembo-brand brakes bring this big sedan to a halt.
Charger SRT exterior styling features include side skirts, a menacing black grille and split-five-spoke 20-inch forged aluminum wheels with black-painted accents. The Charger SRT's adaptive suspension now features three modes and a launch control feature is now standard.
Super Bee models feature special badging like a helmeted bee icon on the crosshair grille. Additional Super Bee exterior cues include special graphics and a deck lid spoiler. Inside, there are cloth sport seats with silver striping and stitching as well as embroidered Super Bee logos.
A full-color information center with modes for zero-to-60-mph, one-eighth-mile and quarter-mile acceleration; 60-to-zero-mph braking distance; and g-force readings is is standard. An 8.4-inch touch-screen thatâ€™s customizable is optional. There's also an available Harman Kardon premium stereo.
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.